Update July 5, 2021
- ACEO-44184 Vintage DLC: Airside shuttle bus has incorrect parking position when servicing Ford Trimotor aircraft.
- ACEO-44176 Trailers can in certain instances clip through terminal floor when parked.
- ACEO-44173 Minor typo in aircraft damaged hangar text.
- ACEO-44170 Aircraft can in very rare instances initiate startup sequence twice causing unexpected behavior.
- ACEO-44147 Certain baggage contents not always localized correctly.
- ACEO-44143 Loading during de-icing procedure can in certain rare instances cause the de-icing job tasks to be temporarily abandoned.
- ACEO-44141 Supplier discount not clearly highlighted in contract panel.
- ACEO-44138 Few minor notable locations have incorrect region values in airport database.
- ACEO-44135 Missing localization key for generic.key.objects message in rare instances displayed.
- ACEO-44126 Terminal quality rating can in extremely rare instances be displayed as "not a number" causing other rating calculations to fail.
- ACEO-44117 Extremely rare taxiway connection exception in startup sequence can cause stands to appear disconnected.
- ACEO-44113 Small stand shows incorrect airline dropdown when enabling commercial flights.
- ACEO-44078 Missing localization key for generic.key.object-must-be-closed message.
- ACEO-44071 Service vehicle routes can on some instances for certain aircraft appear as incorrect.
- ACEO-44016 Remote aircraft boarding procedures can in extremely rare instances consider arriving passengers as such eligible for boarding and cause remote boarding procedure to extend to max time.
- ACEO-44001 Needs update system can in rare instances poorly take into account update frequency if person amount at airport is very low.
- ACEO-43950 Catering trucks can in very rare instances park on top of aircraft nose.
- ACEO-43891 Immediate index increase in room fetching algorithm can in very rare instance cause some rooms to have significantly less passenger interaction without an apparent reason.
- ACEO-44191 Vintage DLC: Vintage concrete stand(s).