Update November 8, 2021
- MERCURY-44982: Minor UI paneling improvements.
- MERCURY-44912: Added selection box for objects to more easily identify them as intractable.
- MERCURY-44994: Elevator is not always clickable.
- MERCURY-44992: Completed flights can in certain instances be removed from the flight planner before the day is over.
- MERCURY-44976: Selection overlay prioritize the room over items inside room.
- MERCURY-44969: Hover tool tip description in settings panel can in certain instances appear out of view.
- MERCURY-44958: Hiding the UI using F4 can break the UI toggling in certain panel instances.
- MERCURY-44949: Right click settings not available on some items despite appearing selected.
- MERCURY-44948: Object selection visuals only appear on ground floor related objects.
- MERCURY-44947: Elevator menu not selectable despite showing selection overlay.
- MERCURY-44926: Some objects displays selected overlay incorrect relative to actual object grid.
- MERCURY-44925: Multiple selection overlays are de-selected if hovered over.
- MERCURY-44924: Mesh setting warning spam in log can cause performance degradation.
- MERCURY-44922: Text elements not rendering on MacBook M1 pro chips.
- MERCURY-44919: Steam achievement sync invalidates The Collector-achievement on load.
- MERCURY-44915: Incorrect aircraft references are in very rare instances serialized on hangars causing them to become unavailable.
- MERCURY-44913: Room overlay doesn’t scale properly with non-uniform sizes.
- MERCURY-44911: Incorrect aspect ratio for image preview in color picker panel.
- MERCURY-44910: Incident cool-down not working properly causing excessive incident load on higher difficulty setting.
- MERCURY-44907: Vehicle path finding can in certain cases fail when vehicles enter or exit airport through specific road checkpoint configuration.
- MERCURY-44890: Parking lot can in rare cases display occupied slots despite no vehicles present.
- MERCURY-42134: Flights do not properly clear after extremely extended gameplay sessions causing gamedata .json to swell in size.