Update May 22, 2019
- Fixed incorrect display of Mouse Aim and Mouse Attack bindings on controls screen.
- Fixed issue which prevented PC gamepad from working if another controller was detected (eg another pad / wheel / joystick).
- Fixed lockpick item using wrong sound effect.
- Fixed restraining items not using their respective sound effect during ’Restrain’ interior phase.
- Fixed issue with character music looping a second time before abruptly stopping.
- Fixed issue with AI popping in and out at Train Station doors.
- Improved persistence of clothing off-screen indicator, to aid on-boarding.
- Improved persistence of objective off-screen marker icons, especially when in different map regions.
- Fixed issue which prevented use of crowbar on doors which can be kicked open.
- Fixed Stunt Jump UI showing ’New Record’ at incorrect times.
- Statistics Screen: Distances over 1000 metres now display as Km.
- Map Screen: Show available Mission Giver and Time Trial icons for all areas, not just the one user is in.
- Numerous minor fixes.