Update November 25, 2019
- Added 2 new weapons, the bazooka and the minigun.
- Added 2 new vehicles, the Westmoreland Tank and the Army 4x4.
- Added 10 new challenges, accessed in the same way as Time Trials.
- Added a 6 star wanted level.
- Added 3 new achievements.
- Replaced the toy factory with a military base.
- Added soldier NPCs.
- Added soldier uniform.
- AI will now burst fire when using automatic weapons.
- Police NPCs will now flee from burning cars.
- Stopped NPCs shooting cars that are too close to them.
- Added animal ragdolling when shot or hit by vehicles.
- Added extra waypoint minimap marker during time trials.
- Improved bullet impact sounds for vehicles, buildings and people.
- Decreased global music volume and increase global vehicle volume.
- Moved ’Game’ to top of Options menu.
- Fixed issue where weapon fire rate would temporarily increase when turning quickly.
- Fixed issue where NPCs would continue attacking the player after death.
- Fixed issue where the camera wouldn’t orientate itself properly at the beginning of time trials while playing in Follow Camera mode.
- Fixed issue where NPC speech bubble would persist after the vehicle they were in had been destroyed.
- Fixed issue where the ’Return to Vehicle’ countdown would display in time trials, even if the player was dead.
- Fixed issue where player would surrender while standing still and aiming.
- Fixed issue where the police car icon wouldn’t disappear from the minimap if stolen from a police roadblock.
- Fixed issue where the player could make phone calls during challenges and races.
- Fixed issue where the ’back’ UI button would overlap with the weapon panel.
- Fixed issues with UI icons when playing on 21:9 monitors.
- Fixed issues with newspaper text while playing in Japanese.