Update June 21, 2022
- Added a Streamer Mode. When active, room codes do not display in the lobby and is replaced by "Click to copy". This can be toggled on or off in the General Settings.
- Added Colorblind Settings. When active, the names of the colors will appear next to the players during meetings, and below the player during gameplay.
- Account linking is back. Follow the in-game instructions.
- Players are now able to view the map from the voting screen.
- Friends List - The player’s last display name will appear above a player’s Friend Code.
- Loading screen now waits for every player in the lobby when loading into a round.
- Kills can no longer happen when an Emergency Meeting is being called.
- Players in game should no longer randomly lose the ability to interact with map, complete tasks, or kills.
- Quick Chat wheel can be used as intended while a task (Download Data / Upload Data) is being completed. Players will no longer be forced to close and re-open chat.
- Smooth Talker achievement can now be unlocked if the second to last Crewmate leaves the game.
- Players should no longer see the ’Sure is taking a while’ error message when launching Among Us.
- Friend Codes no longer duplicate across all players when player and host rejoin lobby.
- Resolved desync issue when player reports body while climbing ladder.
- Redeem pop up message for Scream cosmetics no longer prompts. Redemption period for this cosmetic has passed!
- Players will no longer see ’Sure is taking a while’ if game is set to languages other than English.
- Players are now able to unlock the Circumventor achievement.
- Entering the correct date of birth no longer registers the account as age 0.
- Added the Language server filter to the settings in the Lobby.