Update November 19, 2020
- Treant Protector now includes Leech Seed instead of Roseleaf Druid.
- Treant Protector’s Branches of Iron gives regeneration instead of armor.
- Mjollnir only triggers once per player action, rather than for every strike individually.
- Rebel Rabble Rouser has been moved from red to green and lost its armor.
- Red Mist Pillager has been moved from red to black, 4/3, no longer replicates.
- Roseleaf Druid mana cost reduced from 2 to 1.
- Roused Rabble has been moved from red to green. It has +1/+1 for each Vhoul Rebellion unit in lane.
- Creep 2/1/2.
- Red 4.
- Play Effect: Give allied Bronze Legion units everywhere +1 Attack and +1 Armor permanently.
Legion Scouting Party
- Creep 2/1/2.
- Red 5.
- Round Start: Shuffle a Bronze Legionnaire into your deck and draw a Bronze Legion creep.
- Faction names are now visible on cards and the inspect view.
- Meepo’s United We Fall works again.
- Axe’s Culling Blade and Earthshaker’s Aftershock timing unified (Aftershock no longer lasts an extra action.).
- Repeated spells now correctly copy the color of the original spell, rather than the color of their caster.
- When automatically selecting a caster for a spell, casters of the spell’s color are favored over other possible casters.
- Ventriloquy now correctly plays a taunt animation on the target, rather than the caster.
- Added card demos for the remaining red heroes that didn’t have them (Phantom Lancer, Tidehunter, Timbersaw, Troll Warlord, Tusk, and Ursa).
- Added card demos for the remaining green heroes that didn’t have them (Dazzle, Dragon Knight, Drow Ranger, Enchantress, Farvhan the Dreamer, Omniknight, Sand King and Treant Protector).