Update July 1, 2020
- Fixed a regression that was causing combat stats to no longer get locked if there were triggered events in a lane that resolved prior.
- Fixed Regeneration not being able to save units from dying in combat.
- Spiked Carapace again stuns the source of damage.
- Spiked Carapace no longer stuns the caster if they take Decay damage.
- When No Hesitation is cast, After Combat effects (such as Stonehall Cloak) can no longer save units that would die otherwise.
- Winter Wyvern and Timbersaw no longer trigger "enter lane" effects when moving within the lane (such as Glyph of Confusion).
- Fixed bounced heroes being re-deployed without their item stats applied.
- Fixed some cases where bounced units could take damage while at the fountain.
- Fixed another bug where combat previews wouldn’t display for heroes deployed by a card (Back for More, Hymn of St. Crella, Team Fight).
- Fixed some cases where the Press to Win button was shown incorrectly.