Update July 3, 2020
- Added ability to choose between Constructed, Live Draft, or Random 2 Color game modes when playing against a bot.
- Removed the player level display from in game and match history in anticipation of it being replaced with player rank.
- Removed unused time remaining display from match history entries.
- Added an explicit option to cancel joining the constructed channel.
- Player level, experience, and rank now update in the player profile after each match.
- Health tooltip no longer shows an Armor duration error.
- Fixed a bug where the novid command line argument blocked reward popups.
- The Skip Startup Movies settings option now skips the opening splash screen.
- Fixed the layout on the feedback submission tool.
- The badge in your profile now correctly shows your Steam avatar.
- Match IDs now correctly display on the post-game stats screen.
- Added a warning if you target your own units with Laguna Blade.
- Saphire Archon and Expose the Truth now ignore all item cards, not just Blink Scrolls.
- Lucent Beam adds a charge to Eclipse cards in the overdraw pile.