Update July 9, 2020
- Fixed counterintuitive armor interactions with cards that deal damage at the same time as applying an armor debuff (Gush, or Overpower when cast by Ursa).
- Fixed Necromastery only doing a partial pulse in between charges (only triggering Bristleback once, for example).
- Removed Revtel Mercenary Contract and Greevil Egg for rework.
- Changed shop upgrade to a fixed cost of 3, rather than starting at 5 and going down.
- In constructed, the shop is now guaranteed to show you at least one card from your item deck if possible.
- Nether Ward now tells you that it is not triggered by items.
- Changed Phantom Lancer’s signature card to Illusion Confusion.
- Red 3.
- Move caster to a neighboring slot. Replace it with a Lancer Illusion.
- Enchantress’ Enchant is now an Attack bonus instead of a damage bonus, resolving unintuitive Unbreakable Column interaction with low attack units.
- Centaur Warrunner granted a new passive ability: Great Fortitude.
- Centaur Warrunner’s stats cannot be reduced except by damage.
- Multicast copies the original card’s charges.
- Mimicry copies the tower enchantment’s charges.
- Shifting Loyalty swaps colors as well as ownership.
- Getting control of a unit changes its color to the caster’s color.
- Kanna’s Hound of War is now blue.
- Random 2 Color against bots now grants event progress.
- Fixed quick bot decks for constructed play.
- Added banners to announce game phase changes.
- Added global leaderboard rankings to the profile for players that at the highest rank.
- Added another indicator of which direction combat will resolve in this round, with an explanatory tooltip.
- Added an explanation of how the different shop slots work to the shop upgrade tooltip.
- Fixed issues with not being able to spectate games.
- Skipping past the initial deployment phase in replays removes lane darkening effects.
- Fixed skipping the shopping phase if in the previous phase the player double clicked the coin or pressed spacebar on a keyboard with a high repeat rate.