Update July 16, 2020
Hero Draft and Random 2-Color
- Added a synergy system to the deck generator that generates decks where more of the cards work well together.
- The courier is no longer referred to as a Tower Enchantment when you hover it on the board.
- Trample now displays as a status effect on cards in play.
- Devour no longer consumes stats granted by Auras.
- Arc Bolt deals 1 more damage.
- Resonant Constructed gained 1 Armor.
- Claddish Archivist stats changed from 0/2 to 1/4.
- Maelrawn Pupate stats changed from 0/5 to 0/6.
- Terrapin Channeler gained 1 Armor.
- Wildwing Bait changed to a Tower Enchantment.
- Spiked Carapace cost increased to 2.
- Exorcism cost increased to 8 until it gets a rework.
- Axe’s Culling Blade can hit now creeps, but only repeats when it kills a hero.
- Bloodseeker’s Exsanguinate now gives temporary health instead of direct healing.
- Chen’s Holy Persuasion gives +2 Attack and +2 Health to stolen creeps.
- Imperia’s Skullduggery changed to: Discard a non-item card in either player’s hand. That player draws another card, and it is revealed to you.
- Imperia gains the passive Plans Within Plans: Whenever you reveal an opponent’s card, give Imperia +Attack for two rounds equal to its Mana cost.
- Venomancer’s Plague Wards now target the enemy tower if they have no adjacent enemies.
- Bracers of Sacrifice cooldown increased to 2.
- Keenfolk Golem now discards 4 non-item cards rather than your entire hand.
- Satyr Magician has been given a second ability, "Satyr Magician has +Attack equal to half your unspent Mana".
- Shadow Wave now bounces between allies with the least Health rather than needing damaged allies, and grants +1 temporary Health rather than healing.
- Body Modifications now has Quickcast.
- Fog of War reworked and renamed Volatile Fog: Disarm both teams’ units and give them -3 Armor.
- Cunning Plan no longer has a restriction that you must swap with a neighbor.
- Experience is no longer awarded for players who concede in the early game.
- Reflect now appropriately deals with battle damage outside of the combat phase.
- Phantom Lancer’s Phantom Rush now only buffs allied Lancer Illusions.
- Fixed a crash related to Sister of the Void.
- Fixed Blink Scrolls being rewarded incorrectly when towers were not destroyed.
- Ion Shell’s targeting rules now match it’s ally-only text.
- Claszureme Hourglass now specifies that it only applies to opponent draw effects.