Update July 31, 2020
- Moment of Courage clarified to indicate that Legion Commander must survive combat.
- Objective Vision text clarified to indicate its effect is based on the hero’s maximum health.
- Veteran’s Insight text clarified to indicate that its effect triggers on battle damage to units, rather than any battle damage.
- Reflected damage of all kinds does not count as battle damage.
- Tiny’s Grow ability cannot be purged anymore.
- Venomancer gains Poison Sting: When Venomancer and allied Plague Wards deal damage to a unit or tower, give it +1 Decay until its next combat phase.
- Relentless Pursuit targets enemies with an empty position across from them instead of unblocked enemies.
- Demolishing Warhammer changed to +5 damage when attacking a tower.
- Blade of the Vigil changed to grant +5 cleave.
- Claszureme Hourglass changed to: After Combat: Bounce this hero. Active: Bounce the unit blocking equipped hero.
- Vesture of the Tyrant cost increased to 25.
- Guardian Greaves healing changed to be temporary health.
- Spirit Vessel now grants +2 mana.
- Hand of God changed to: Give allied heroes in all lanes +4 health until death.
- In Full Bloom cost reduced to 3.
- Twisted Path cooldown increased to 2.
- Blue abilities that trigger on blue spells or enchantments being played now trigger on all spells and enchantments, not just blue.
- Abilities that triggered on a colored card play now trigger on any non-item card play.
- Earthshaker, Zeus, Skywrath, Vanessa, Pierpont, Crystal Maiden gain +1 attack.
- Shattered Terrapin changed to: Play Effect: Reduce Shattered Terrapin to 3 Health. When healed, transform Shattered Terrapin into Terrapin Greatshell.
- Terrapin Greatshell: Untargetable. Terrapin Greatshells’ neighbors are Untargetable. stats increased to 4 / 2 / 5.
- Tinker Laser damage reduced to 2.
- Tinker attack reduced to 2.
- Timbersaw health reduced to 6.
- Thunderstorm cost reduced to 4, now deals Piercing damage.
- Arc Bolt damage is now Piercing.
- Lightning Strike damage is now Piercing.
- Bolt of Damocles damage is now Piercing.
- Quill Sprays triggered by Bristleback’s passive no longer count as battle damage.
- Fixed the private lobby setting for disabling Blink Scrolls.
- Fixed a bug where Skullduggery left gaps in your opponent’s hand.
- Fixed some inconsistent tooltips for Track and Untargetable keywords.
- Redesigned the rank changed popup.