Update August 28, 2020
- Removed Golden Ticket from the pool of possible items that resolving a Golden Ticket can give you.
- Main Gauche changed to a 15 gold armor item: +2 Armor. Equipped hero has +2 Attack per empty item slot.
- New item: Strength Potion Twin Pack, 10 gold: Give a unit +3 Attack for two rounds and heal it 2. When you buy Strength Potion Twin Pack, get another one.
- Storm Spirit’s Attack reduced to 4.
- Storm Spirit’s Static Remnants actually do 1 piercing damage this time.
- Relentless Pursuit makes the caster attack for 2 battle damage.
- Clear the Deck mana cost increased to 5.
- Quickstrike affects non-combat phase battles (e.g. Duel, Berserker’s Call).
- Changed item deck rules to include a maximum of 2 copies of each item rather than 3.
- Removed hover tooltips from abilities on cards. Clicking a card in combat now brings up all abilities and glossary strings.
- Fixed a bug where tower armor displayed the max armor, rather than current armor.
- Main replay controls are no longer hidden when viewing a replay with a large number of turns.
- The rank badge for Herald 2 now shows the correct number of stars.
- Pugna’s Nether Ward cooldown applies now.
- Lycan’s Feral Impulse correctly shows that it only affects allied creeps.
- Lycan’s Pack Leadership clarified to only count allied creeps and simplified to not use charges.
- Hooked Net legibility change.
- Throw Down clarified.