Update September 18, 2020
- Damage reduction now applies when a unit is hittin’ itself.
- Increased Enchantress health 4 -> 5.
- Decreased Bloodseeker stats 5/6 -> 3/5. Decreased Exsanguinate mana cost 4 -> 3.
- Increased Storm Spirit’s Ball Lightning mana cost 1 -> 2, and only has Quickcast if the caster lands in a previously empty slot.
- Increased Storm Spirit’s Static Remnant damage 1 -> 2.
- Tidehunter’s Gush no longer has Quickcast.
- Rubick’s Spell Steal copies are no longer ephemeral.
- Anti-Mage’s Blink Strike changed to an attack for 1 battle damage.
- Arc Warden’s clone keeps the visual change when bounced.
- Decreased Demolishing Warhammer tower damage 5 -> 4.
- Morphling Whelp copies current charges from creeps (e.g. Sister of the Void).
- Increased Greevil Eggtender shuffling greevils into the deck 1 -> 3.
- Troll Warlord is now available in Constructed and Live Draft. Mazzie remains available in private lobbies only.
Added a new creep
- Rumusque Choir.
- Creep - 1/1.
- Green 2.
- Whenever another ally is healed, give Rumusque Choir +1 Attack and +1 Health permanently.
- Reworded Pierpont’s Inspect for clarity.
- Colorized flyouts for innate unit abilities.
- The constructed queue now lets you use any cards, not just ones you’ve unlocked.
- The constructed queue no longer matches you against another person at the same unlock tier.
- Fixed a bug that on rare occasions could cause the game to stall when their shot clock expired during deployment.
- Bloodseeker’s Thirst doesn’t get bypassed by Rapid Deployment.
- Abaddon’s Mist Coil no longer causes a surviving caster to die if it later gets healed.
- Veteran’s Insight requires a unit to survive battle to gain insight (i.e. +1 Health).
- Fixed a bug where card unlock percentage was miscalculated which also led to being able to open empty packs.
- Menu and draft music now correctly transitions out when a match starts.