Update October 15, 2020
- Mazzie’s Gear Head ability changed to "May equip any number of unique items.".
- Mazzie can now be unlocked for hero draft.
- Mazzie unbanned from constructed.
- Mazzie’s extra items appear as tiles on the card rather than just disappearing.
- A new playtest deck has been added to the deck selector featuring Mazzie.
- Added a setting to keep hero and card names in English when playing the game in another language.
- Added status effect icons for Lethal to Heroes, Lethal to Creeps, and modified Bounty.
- For status effects that have an associated value (e.g. Decay), added the value to the tooltip when you hover the new icons on the card.
- Renamed battle damage to physical damage.
- Expose the Truth specifies it only counts non-item cards.
- No Hesitation mana cost reduced from 3 -> 2.
- Clear the Deck changed to "Give caster +3 Cleave. Give your units Lethal to Heroes." (No longer gives Lethal to Creeps.).
- Culling Blade gained a lane-wide stun for 1 action.
- Toss may now toss a unit in place.
- Unbreakable Column now affects neighboring heroes as well as creeps.
- Objective Vision’s buff is now based on current Health rather than Max Health.
- Kanna Health increased from 7 -> 9.
- Thundergod’s Wrath mana cost reduced from 6 -> 5.
- Corpse Horde now gives your units +1 Regeneration in addition to Trample if you have a green hero.
- Copies created by Ogre Magi’s Multicast now copy any mana reduction.
- Taking control of a unit through effects like Chen’s Holy persuasion no longer triggers lane entering effects like Glyph of Confusion.
- Refresher Orb and Runic Instigation now affect the cooldowns of passive abilities in addition to active abilities.
- Hooked Net Bounty reduced from 2 -> 1.
- Fixed a bug that caused heroes to unexpectedly die at the start of a turn.
- Fixed a bug causing combat position targeting highlights to become stuck when hovered while an action is resolving.