Update November 13, 2020
- Introduced faster turn timer (halfway between the speed timer and the normal timer) for ladder games between players of Divine or higher ranking.
- Loosened matchmaking parameters for players on the extreme ends of MMR.
- Prellex’s Barracks no longer wastes charges if you have more Barracks in a lane than empty slots.
- Homunculous now devours creeps or bounces heroes (and gains their stats and becomes a caster of their color.).
- Changed Decay to no longer damage you when you’re invulnerable.
- Fixed Rubick’s Spell Steal against against a creep putting the card visually on top of your deck where you can’t play it.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong lane being lowlit during initial deployment if you swap heroes out.
- Fixed Infernal Ally next to Rix or Lady Anshu not triggering their Death Effects at all.
- Fixed a bug where lane targeting could get stuck on and absorb interactions with cards in the lane.
- Fixed a bug preventing the search box in the catalogue from finding some text in cards with line breaks.
- Added glossary definitions to the tooltips you get when hovering status effect icons.