Update March 4, 2021
- Starting Gold increased from 10 to 15.
- Revealed cards now show it in the revealed card’s text.
- Bristleback’s Health increased from 4 to 5.
- Centaur Warrunner’s Double Edge can target any color hero instead of just red heroes.
- Replaced Treant Protector’s Leech Seed with Living Armor.
- Mana cost increased from 2 to 3.
- Attack buff increased from +1 to +2.
- A Thousand Cuts renamed to Greevil Shenanigans.
- Better Late Than Never’s Terrapin Channeler renamed to Acolyte of the Radiant.
- Ironwood Heart renamed to Nature’s Fury.
- Leading From Behind renamed to Creep Reinforcements.
- Lying in Bait renamed to Vhoul Ambush. Commando Pack renamed to Canid Commando.
- Punch it! renamed to Slash It!
- Removed Body Modifications.
- Removed Sonic Bubble.
- Claddish Archivist renamed to Sapphire Archivist.
- Defenestrating Ogre renamed to Defenestrating Kobold.
- Fungal Horror renamed to Ozkavosh Horror.
- Gold-Plated Golem renamed to Gold Elemental.
- Roseleaf Villagers renamed to Doomed Villager. Angry Mob renamed to Vengeful Vhoul.
- Screeching Harpy renamed to Screeching Wildwing.
- Snarling Harpy renamed to Crafty Kobold.
- Shattered Terrapin renamed to Spirit of St. Crella. Terrapin Greatshell renamed to Presence of St. Crella.
- Vhoul Elder renamed to Vhoul Ringleader.
Added Red Mist Siegemaster
- Creep - 3/1.
- Black 3.
- Allied Red Mist units have +2 Siege and -2 Attack.
- Faction: Red Mist.
- Removed Acolyte of the Forbidden Gate.
- Removed Hellbear Smasher.
- Removed Moonglade Fusilier.
- Removed Overgrowther.
- Removed Resonant Construct.
- Removed Wild Boar.
- Archer’s Parapet renamed to Arcane Citadel.
- Removed Summoning Circle.
- Demagicking Maul price increased from 10 to 15.
- Guardian Greaves renamed to Shield of St. Crella.
- Root Boots renamed to Noxious Talisman.
- Vanguard renamed to Seraphim Shield.
- Hero demos added for Arc Warden, Earthshaker, Meepo, Ogre Magi, Pierpont, Prellex, Rix, Oathbound, Rubick, Skywrath Mage, Vanessa, Venomancer, and Zeus.
- Treant Protector’s demo has been reworked.
- Added a Puzzle Maker UI for saving and loading text files that represent board states like those used in the hero demos.
- Axe’s Culling Blade no longer stuns its dead target.
- Hero demo re-added for Outworld Destroyer.
- Phantom Lancer’s Illusion Confusion now produce color-swapped Lancer Illusions as appropriate.
- Fix situations when Winter Wyvern is rooted and uses ArcticBurn to target a combat position in another lane incorrectly giving Decay to all enemy units in the targeted lane.
- Acolyte of the Radiant (previously Terrapin Channeler) can cast Illusion Confusion.
- Fixed a bug where players reconnecting to a game are forced to pass.
- Fixed a bug where there were more than two and less than four copies of some glossary entries, instead of just one.