Update June 22, 2020
- Tightened matchmaking parameters.
- The player’s deck in "Oops! All Meepos" has been retuned.
- Glossary tweaks based on feedback.
- Watchtower now correctly specifies that it triggers from your opponent’s spells and enchantments.
- Clarified wording wording on Dragon Tail. The stun and damage apply to the same adjacent enemy.
Vanessa has a new passive ability
- Overcharged Artificer.
- Equipped items give Vanessa +1 to the relevant attribute.
- Items equipped by Vanessa have a maximum of 1 cooldown.
Rubick’s Spell Steal changed to
- Blue 1.
- Put a copy of the last non-item card your opponent played into your hand. That card is blue, ephemeral, and costs 1 less.
Rubick’s Telekinesis changed to
- Swap an enemy to another position up to three slots away.
- Cross Lane.
Pierpont has a new passive ability
- Expose the Truth.
- Pierpont has +1 Attack per revealed card in opponent’s hand.
- Meepos that die to Soulbound in the combat phase no longer die until all 3 lanes resolve.
- Wraithfire Blast can no longer target friendly units.
- Watchtower no longer makes the cards generated ignore the lane the caster is in.
- The timer no longer shows just before going to the shopping phase.
- The Hunger should (once again) be locked unless you’ve beaten the starter campaign.
- The maximum number of enchantments per tower is now 5, matching the visual display.