- Improvements made to -lowmemorymode to use async loading, resulting in less freezy load times.
- Added -nosound launch command.
- Added -noinlinestreamer launch command.
- Server-side crash fixes and stability improvements. Resulting in approximately 40% more stable servers, with additional changes to come!
- Reduced Army of the Damned ships spawn rate by 60%.
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship HP per level scaling by 20%.
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship Aggro range by 10%.
- Boosted Army of the Damned ship loot quality by 10%.
- Reduced Flotsam spawn rate by 35%.
- Increased Treasuremap item quality by 15%.
- Eliminated at-sea increased rate of vitamin/vitals consumption. Now it just causes food to spoil faster, and temperatures to drop.
- Increased vitamin equilibrium range to +/- 20% rather than 10% (making it easier to achieve and stay in equilibrium).
- Decreased vitamin deficiency debuff threshold to 10% rather than 20%.
- Reduced base rate of vitamin consumption by 2%.
- Ensured army of the damned ships spawn farther away from shore, and don’t spawn too near player ships.
- Fixed Diving Platform to take any oils, not just blubber.
- Changed Lighthouse HP to 25k, gave it stone structure settings, and allow it to burn oil.
- Vultures will no longer erroneously target players they can’t hit.
- Army of the Damned Ships will no longer initially aggro to drydocked or anchored ships, unless fired upon by them or already targeting them.
- Added one more Skill Point earned by all level-ups above 10 (recommend players Respec).