- Torpedo Damage reduced by 45%.
- Boats will no longer sink when overweighted or overcrewed if they are anchored.
- Settlement Mode: Claim Flags now appear on the World Map for the grid region you’re currently on.
- Submarines docked on hangars now retain their colour after server restarts.
- Prevented firing from gunports if the gunport has not fully opened. This is to resolve crews being dismounted as they were blocked for firing too soon.
- Quest skills are blacked out with a silhouette when not learned.
- Cocoa can now be crafted properly in irrigated grills.
- Fixed FPV reload animation playing when switching from TPV to FPV with the Crossbow.
- Fixed an issue where servers that were running for more than 4 days consecutively without reboot would have choppy water on the client.