- Shield bash can no longer be used while in the air.
- Bug Fix: Soft Spots Feat now only affects Two-Handed Mace.
- Bug Fix: Brass Knuckles no longer affect shield bash damage.
- Structures can no longer be built on tables.
- Grills, Crop Plots, Water Pipes, Paintings, Flags, and Buoys can no longer be built in Freeports or on land claimed by another company.
- Cloth Armor and Simple Bed may now also be crafted at the Loom.
- Waterskin may now also be crafted at the Tannery.
- Wood Wall/Floor/Ceiling/Roof, Repair Hammer, and Storage Boxes (including large) may now also be crafted at the Smithy.
- New Skill added to Artillery Tree: Captain of Renown.
- As a master of both crew and artillery, your exploits as a pirate are known far and wide. Recruits seek you out allowing you to craft artillery that comes manned for an extra bit of coin.
- Requires BOTH Gatling Studies from the Artillery Tree.
- New Crafting Recipes added to the Smithy: Manned Cannon, Manned Large Cannon, and Manned Puckle.
- These recipes cost the same resources as their unmanned variants plus an additional 10 gold coins.
- Crew will spawn at them after 30 seconds and man the station.
- Explosive Barrel projectiles that don’t explode on impact can be defused.
- Explosive Barrel toss distance increased by 50%.
- Tossed Explosive Barrels no longer stick to players, creatures, or the sides of structures.
- Catapult reload time for Explosive Barrels changed to 2 seconds.
- Bug Fix: Barrels placed or tossed onto ships will now explode when their timer expires.
- Bug Fix: Explosive Barrels shot out of cannons will no longer instantly stick to the water.
Golden Age Ruins Creatures
- XP awarded after creature’s death instead of per hit.
- Damage dealt to ships increased by 100%.
- Damage dealt to players decreased by 20%.
- Increased the range of Ship Ammunition Container from 30m to 40m.
- Bug Fix: Ships no longer leave behind their frame when destroyed.
- Bug Fix: Ships of the Damned should now behave normally.
- Bug Fix: Horse cart weapons can no longer be fired from submarine.
- Bug Fix: Grenades can no longer be thrown from Submarines.
- Cows can be ridden by equipping a Tier 2 Saddle.
Warehouses and Farmhouses
- Reduced exclusion radius for placing Warehouses from 2km to 800m.
- Increased the weight limit in the Warehouse from 50,000 to 250,000 and increased max inventory items from 40 to 100.
- Added ’Transfer All,’ ’Transfer Half,’ and ’Transfer Amount’ option to Warehouse and Farmhouse inventory, similar to how stacks may be split in player inventory.
- Warehouses, Farmhouses, and Stone Farmhouses no longer use Wood or Thatch as fuel and instead use Coal/Oil, which last 60/120 seconds per unit.
- Warehouses now transport Wood and Thatch.
- Warehouses no longer transport Oil or Coal (This solution will be iterated on soon).
- Bug Fix: Warehouses and Farmhouses no longer have crafting inventory section that falsely implies you can craft in them.