New Feature: Markets
- A new Market structure has been added.
- Markets must be connected to a nearby Warehouse to function.
- The Warehouse must be connected to a Farmhouse for full functionality.
- The Warehouse acts as a repository for trading resources for the Market.
- Trade Routes may be created between Markets.
- Preferences for Resource Trading may be set on the Markets.
- Markets DO NOT currently Trade.
- Markets trading is in testing and bug fixing and will come with a later patch.
- Trading will be automated based on preferences set on the Market.
- A successful trade will generate some amount of Gold Coins.
- Markets have 150k health and are difficult to destroy.
- Crafting a market requires the Advanced Automation skill from the construction tree and may be done at a Smithy.
- Some Trade and Market tuning values are configurable for private servers.
- Updated the terrain of the Sea Fort island.
- Simple cosmetic updates to the look of Sea Fort structures (this art is still a placeholder).
- Adjusted respawn times for some structures on Sea Forts (walls still respawn quickly).
- Made some Sea Fort tuning values configurable for private servers.
- Updated data on the map about Sea Forts (owner and tax rate are shown).
- Now only shown when zoomed in.
- Performance while map is open should be improved.
- Increased Defense Tower’s damage resistance.
- Explosion Damage Received: 100% → 70%.
- Explosive Barrel Damage Received: 100% → 10.5%.
- Catapult Boulder Damage Received: 100% → 28%.
- Ballista Damage Received: 100% → 7%.
- Added immunity to melee attacks and liquid flame.
- Modified Tower Wall’s damage resistance to match Defense Tower.
- Explosion Damage Received: 31% → 70%.
- Explosive Barrel Damage Received: 31% → 10.5%.
- Increased damage dealt by Defense Towers.
- Explosion Damage: 100 → 250.
- Direct Damage: 180 → 500.
- Bug Fix: Sea Forts can no longer be captured on PVE servers.
- Bug Fix: Players will no longer spawn on Sea Forts.
- Bug Fix: The map no longer flickers.
- Bug Fix: Warehouses can no longer be placed on ships.