- Connected trade routes will now automatically trade between each other.
- Every few minutes a Market will look for a potential trade.
- Prioritizes Trade Routes in order.
- Prioritizes Trade Offers in order.
- When both Markets in a Trade Route have compatible Offers, a Trade is initiated.
- Market A and B have a Trade Route.
- Market A offers 1 Lightwood for every 2.0 Thatch.
- Market B offers 1 Root for everying 0.4 Wood.
- If Market A tries to find a trade, they can find one for 1 Lightwood for every 2.25 Thatch.
- If both Warehouses have enough resources, the shipment is created.
- Trade Offers remain active after use, and can be part of more trades as long as there are enough resources in the Warehouse.
- Currently all shipments are virtual and do not generate Trading Ships that can be attacked. (This is in testing and iteration and expected in a later patch).
- Reduced the output of crafting Gunpowder from 2 to 1.
- Reduced the output of crafting Blasting Powder from 2 to 1.
- Updated the Structure Settings on the Market to be Reinforced Stone.
- This gives Markets increased damage resistance.
- Bug Fix: Added back the ability to connect Markets to Warehouses via interaction wheel (they should still auto connect if placed near each other).
- Adjusted weight of many resources.
- Reduced the weight of Gold Coins by 50%.
- Reduced the weight of Gems by 75%.
- Reduced the weight of Wood by 40%.
- Reduced the weight of Sap by 60%.
- Reduced the weight of Crystals by 60%.
- Reduced the weight of Metal by 33%.
- Increased the weight of Oil by 2x.
- Increased the weight of Fiber by 8x.
- Increased the weight of Flint by 2.4x.
- Increased the weight of Keratanoid by 5x.
- Increased the weight of Gunpowder by 1.5x.
- Increased the weight of Organic Paste by 2x.
- Increased the weight of Fire Gel by 2.5x.
- Increased the weight of Blasting Powder by 2.5x.
- Reduced the radius inside Sea Forts for claiming from 2.5 to 1.5 meters.
- Increased Max Tax rate for Sea Forts from 30% to 50%.
- Sea Forts added to D8.
- Sea Fort Taxes can now be set via 10% stepped increments in a Set Tax Wheel Submenu.
- Sea Fort structures no longer respawn when an enemy is nearby.
- Increased Gold cost for crafting ships.
- Schooner: 50 Gold → 5,000 Gold.
- Brigantine: 250 Gold → 25,000 Gold.
- Galleon: 500 Gold → 50,000 Gold.
- Reduced Placement Prevention Radius of Warehouse from 800m to 600m.
- This increases amount of warehouses that can fit in an area by about 75%.
- We’re looking at how to best allow multiple companies to have warehouses nearby in the future.
- Reduced Transport Radius of Warehouse from 500m to 450m.
- Increased the max stack size of Cannon Balls from 50 to 100.
- Bug Fix: Explosive Barrels can no longer deal damage in Freeports.
- Bug Fix: Stack size for Fuel items in Warehouse and Farmhouse inventory is no longer affected by the Fuel Slot stack size.