New Structure: Small Armored Dock
- The Small Armored Dock is suitable for protecting Schooners and Sloops. It can be crafted at a Smithy after learning the Intermediate Shipwright Skill in the Seamanship tree.
- Health: 20,000,000.
- Upkeep Cost: 50 Gold every 24 hours.
- Crafting resources required:
- 700 Alloy.
- 900 Fiber.
- 4,000 Stone.
- 1,000 Thatch.
- 1,250 Wood.
- 10,000 Gold.
Large Armored Dock
- Increased health from 300,000 to 30,000,000.
- Decreased upkeep cost from 500 to 150 Gold every 24 hours.
- Added 50,000 Gold cost for crafting.
- NPCs and Tames on protected ships can no longer be damaged.
- Added a new protected icon that replaces the anchor icon above protected ships.
- Ships can now anchor inside an Armored Dock even if the Dock is placed in deep water.
- Ships must not have received or dealt damage for at least five minutes before receiving protection from an Armored Dock.
- Bug Fix: Armored Docks can now only protect one ship at a time.
- Bug Fix: Ships are no longer protected after an Armored Dock is destroyed.
- Bug Fix: Protected ships will no longer decay. This prevents an issue where protected ships instantly sink when raising their anchor after a long period of time.
- Brigantine price decreased from 25,000 to 18,000 Gold.
- Increased max level of common ships from 42 to 50.
- NOTE: This change only applies to ships built after the patch.
- Markets Searching now returns a paged list instead of all Markets. This should clear up the performance hit on the server when someone opens a Market.
- Added new resource types for Trading:
- Rushes (missing from Thatch).
- Oil Category and variants.
- Salt Category and variants.
- Cannon Balls.
- Large Cannon Balls.
- Fire Gel.
- Blasting Powder.
- Organic Paste.
- Bug Fix: Addressed several server issues that led to increased latency.
- Bug Fix: Trade Routes are now correctly calculating distance when the shortest path wraps around the map border.
- Bug Fix: Disconnected Markets are no longer shown as candidates in the Market List.
- Warehouses and Farmhouses can now only be enabled or disabled by players within the same company.
- Restored XP reward to standard Golden Age Army of the Damned Soldiers.
- NOTE: Golden Age Army of the Damned Soldiers in caves still don’t reward XP.
- Bug Fix: Treasure will no longer spawn on Sea Forts.