New Structure: Lumberyard
- The Lumberyard is a farm that only gathers thatch and wood. It can be crafted at the Smithy after learning the Advanced Automation skill in the Construction & Mercantilism Tree.
- Shares placement restrictions with other Farmhouses.
- Gathers about 1/3 more wood and thatch than a regular Farmhouse.
- Crafting Resources: 800 Wood, 600 Thatch, 320 Fiber, 280 Metal, 100 Hide.
New Structure: Keg
- The Keg is a new storage container used to store alcohol. It can be crafted at the Smithy after learning the Secrets of Cooking skill in the Cooking & Farming Tree.
- All alcohol items can be stored in stacks of 50.
- Crafting Resources: 30 Fiber, 5 Metal, 50 Thatch, 60 Wood.
New Bow Ammo Type: Tranq Arrow
- Tranq Arrows are significantly more effective against tameable creatures.
- Players and NPCs are immune to Tranq Arrows.
- Crafting Resources: 1 Stone Arrow, 20 Berries.
New Keratinoid Resource: Rhino Horn
- Rhino Horns can now be obtained by defeating Rhinos.
- Updated UI text on Armored Docks to clarify that only 1 Gold is consumed when the timer expires.
- Bug Fix: Armored Docks no longer stop working for a period of time after server restarts.
- Bug Fix: Armored Docks no longer consume all Gold in their inventory after server restarts.
- Added 75 Rhino Horns to cost.
- Base speed increased by 40%.
- Increased turn speed while sails are closed.
- Increased damage of all cannons on ship from 100% to 125%.
- Ramming NPC ships with the Ramming Galley now deals damage.
- Players can now swim through some large holes in the Ramming Galley after it sinks.
- Bug Fix: Health is no longer displayed for undamageable parts of the ship including weapons.
- Bug Fix: Demolish option no longer appears for components that have already been demolished after the ship sinks.
- Bug Fix: Ramming Galley can no longer be crafted in the Large Shipyard.
- Bug Fix: Forward-facing Large Cannons are now correctly assigned to the Front Station Group.
- Bug Fix: Oars will now always automatically retract after idling for 10 seconds.
- Bug Fix: Sail rigging now previews correctly when placing new sails.
- Max reverse speed for all ships increased by 200%.
- Bug Fix: Level cap for max quality ships restored to 60.
- NOTE: The max level of ships built during the previous patch won’t change.
- Christmas Trees now produce gifts every 12 hours.
- Bug Fix: Santa Hat skin will no longer disappear from player inventory.
- Bug Fix: Santa Hat is now properly positioned on Monkeys, Parrots, and Penguins.
- Bug Fix: Resolved issue where Stockings and Christmas Trees would stop producing coal/gifts after server restarts.
- Fixed some cases where Markets would break.
- Limited the number of Trade Offers Markets can have to 20.
- Made some server reliability improvements.
- Bears can now equip hats.
- Glider Suit may now only be activated under 110 meters height (about the height of the lighthouse).
- Reduced Grill’s damage resistance.
- Sea Fort walls now swap to a damaged mesh when destroyed rather than disappearing.
- Bug Fix: Explosive Barrels can no longer deal damage in Freeports.
- Bug Fix: Removed some bad maps from Treasure Map spawning.