Sea Forts: New Towers with Global Buffs
- Three new towers are available for construction on the Sea Fort islands. Each provides a different buff for ships on the same server.
- Provides Buff: Sailing Speed +15%.
- Craft Requirements: 500 Crystal, 100 Fibers, 600 Stone, 150 Thatch, 300 Wood.
- Provides Buff: Ship Damage Resistance +15%.
- Craft Requirements: 150 Fibers, 100 Metal, 600 Stone, 100 Thatch, 250 Wood.
Army of the Damned Pylon
- Provides Buff: Ship Damage Boost +15%.
- Craft Requirements: 150 Fibers, 300 Hide, 200 Stone, 100 Thatch, 600 Wood.
- The towers can be learned by training in Advanced Automation and built at the Smithy and are powered by using coal as fuel.
- Only one tower can be built at a Sea Fort island.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue when grabbing the Yeti with a crab made the Yeti lose collision.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue in which certain weapons could be fired through meshes.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issues with buffs lingering on unintentional weapon types.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issues which didn’t allow wild seeds to be gathered from vegetables.
- Bug Fix: Fixed instances in which Yetis couldn’t harvest certain resources.
- Bug Fix: Fixed instances in which certain items could be crafted without the proper cost.
- Bug Fix: Claim tower decay is now enabled in PvE.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue with platform saddles clipping through structures.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where creatures with platform saddles could be on top of other platform saddles.
- Bug Fix: Performance issue related to spyglass and tradewinds.
- Bug Fix: Fixed some instances of ship building exploits.
- Bug Fix: Fixed ammo stacks not dropped properly when dropped from munitions box.
- Peace phase has been removed from Sea Fort Islands.