- New Home Region Map.
- New Ship Variant: Mortarship.
- Comparable Size to a Schooner.
- Affixed to both the front and rear castle are two new mortar types which can deal massive damage at great distances.
- Resources: 22000 Gold, 200 Gunpowder.
- Advanced Shipyard has been added. This is found in the Smithy after learning the Expert Shipwright skill.
- New buff icons for the Atlantean Spire, Industrial Generator, and Army of the Damned Pylon have been created when players are on boats that have a buff affecting them.
- These icons are shown in the top right under the ships health.
- New Blueprints Added.
- All swappable railing and midship tiles have findable blueprint variations.
- The farm now has findable blueprint variations.
- The Ramming Galleon, Mortar Ship, and Kraken Ship are now buildable at the Advanced Shipyard.
- These ships are also available to purchase via the Freeport Ship Merchant. This was for testing purposes and they will be removed in the near future.
- Crafting resources needed to build the three ships above will be changing in the near future.
- Shiphouses and Shipyards are no longer placeable in the open ocean.
- Song of the Sea food recipe will no longer crash the game when selected.
- Sextant Compass will no longer disappear when changing grid locations.
- Fixed instances of stacking buffs from Buff Towers.
- Players can now only place one Sea Fort Buff Tower per Sea Fort regardless of type.
- Fixed placement of multiple resource generating structures in the same location.
- When interacting with certain parts of a ship players will no longer crash.
- Consuming certain foods now gives proper hunger values.
- Allowed Spearbolt ammo to be stored in Munitions Storage.
- UI Fixes to the Player Shop.
- Adjusted radiuses of Discovery zones.
- Fixed weight not being registered when items are dropped on saddles.
- Fixed instances in the usage of crude tool would cause players to crash.
- Fixed instances of large stone walls being placeable on tables.
- Fixed instances of large stone foundations snapping incorrectly.
- Fixed Instances of Ammo containers’ reach fluctuating on ships.
- Fixed instance of placeable object preventing damage to players on swivel guns.
- Fixed Instances in which Honey was not harvestable.
- Fixed instances in which ships could not anchor in docks.
- Fixed instances in which trading was being used for unintended actions.
- Fixed Framerate drops when painting large sails or walls.
- Arrow hit detection improvements.
- PVE: Fixed instances of using specific feats for unintended actions.
- AOTD no longer spawn inside buildings.
- Singleplayer map fix.
- Players will now receive the right variant of crops depending on the source.
- Removed biome requirement for breeding creatures.
- Removed Stone Farmhouse from the Smithy. This structure will be reintroduced in a future patch. Currently placed Stone Farmhouses will not be removed.
- Ramming Galley Rowing now has sounds.
- Buff tower buffs values adjusted.
Puckle Tower Updates
- Normalized the ammo consumption.
- Decreased the Weight of the Puckle Tower.
- Increased the Fuel Stack Size for the Puckle Tower.
- Fixed Instances in which the Firing sound was not playing correctly.
- Accuracy Adjusted.