Mortar Ship Updates
- Mortar shot direct damage has been reduced.
- Sail locations have been moved on the ship so they do not block off parts of the ship anymore.
- Ship points have been reduced from 4 to 3.
- You can now use medium and small sails instead of large and small sails.
- Fixed inconsistent spawning of the Ghost Ship.
- Rowing and Torpedo modules are now able to be crafted with the appropriate skills.
- Fixed instances of Islands not respawning resources.
- Fixed instances of tax house not collecting gold.
- Fixed instances in which dropping inventory on armored docks would have unintended effects.
- NPCs will no longer stop manning sails after switching grids while sailing a modular ship.
- Fixed instances in which modular ships were not being protected in armored docks.
- Fixed instances in which Sperm whales were not spawning correctly.
- AOTD will no longer spawn in buildings.
- Single player data deletion.
- Fixed instances where players could not contest claim of boats.
- Fixed instances where Tradewinds were not giving appropriate buffs.
- Fixed instances of incorrect island collisions.
- Fixed instances of NPC crewmembers having unintended effects on ships.
- Fixed instances of crashes when players enter the center maw.
- Ramming Galley and Mortar ships have been removed from the freeport vendor.
- Breeding is no longer allowed in Freeport Areas.
- Minimum number of Ships of the Damned have been increased.
- Ship of the Damned spawn timers have been reduced.
- Company Joining Cooldown has been added.
- Tradewind adjustments to remove instances of crossing islands.