Update October 17, 2021
- Fixed an issue that would lead to blown engines and seemingly random pit lane speeding penalties when using real weather and a time/date close to the edge of the available range of dates.
- Minor tire tread adjustments to F-V10 Gen 1, F-Classic Gen1 & Gen3.
- Further minor crankshaft mass adjustments.
- BMW 2002 Turbo: Minor differential adjustments.
- F-Classic Gen1: Slightly increased default preload, slightly adjusted diffuser center of pressure, increased default turbo boost from 60 to 80%.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to AI unnecessarily lifting in straights with shallow curves when track is wet or tyres are worn.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to AI having different potential ability depending on if a session started wet or dry.
- F-Classic (all gens): AI callibration pass.
- BMW 2002 Turbo: Further general updates.
- Velocitta: Updated track to latest references (including revised T2 run-off & green-painted curb extensions).
- Corvette C3: Fixed wiper cleaning issue.