Update October 6, 2021
- Updated recent Real Weather data.
UI & HUD
- Fixed tire temperature status widget not updating on some in-game screens.
- Fixed last session status being displayed on pre race leaderboard.
- Fixed championship round editor incorrectly altering session start hours when propagating race date changes.
- Fixed center column of drivetrain tab unelectable on setup editor.
- Fixed practice weather slot4 of in game session settings block referencing qualifying slot4.
PHYSICS & AI
- Minor tire tread adjustment for F-Vintages.
- Minor brake torque adjustment for all GT & Prototypes.
- AI callibration pass for F-V12, F-Vintage G1.
- Adjusted AI brake power & grip.
- Adjusted AI Grip multipliers for Monza 1991 & Modern.
- Adjusted AI to start passing routines sooner.
- Slightly increased parameter to reducing AI propensity to cut corner to avoid a crash.
- Monza 2021 GP: Slight increased width of green runoff at Lesmos 1 and 2.
- Monza 1971: Increased road noise on banked oval first draft; Optimized terrain shadows, new shadow dummy for banked track structures Increased grid spacing.
- General art updates to all Monza versions.