Update April 22, 2019
- Got All This Stuff Here completely redesigned! The old puzzle was broken in multiple ways and caused crashes. The replacement is called Ruined Orchard.
- Adventurers redesigned; the idea is the same but in a less frustrating configuration.
- Actually fixed the undo/restart message.
- Fixed multiple syntaxes that worked despite not being supposed to (Baba Not Is You and so on).
- Fixed completed level outline effect appearing wrong for some players.
- Made certain directional rulewords work slightly more consistently.
- Made certain secrets behave more consistently.
- Got All This Stuff Here (see above).
- Adventurers (see above).
- Ghost Friend (sigh).
- Rocky Road (tiny readability improvement).
- Thicket (made Make’s functionality easier to figure out).
- Adjusted Ruined Orchard due to a design oversight - thanks to people who noticed this quickly.
- As a result of the oversight, a syntax-related bug was also found and now fixed.
- Fixed an exploit in the recently-adjusted secret area. Sorry, it’s more limited again.
- Adjusted Parade.