Update August 9, 2020
- Fix: linking to glibc 2.2.5 on Linux (instead of glibc 2.27).
- Fix: the prehensile tentacle is no longer able to keep grabbing switches through walls.
- Fix: the prehensile tentacle is now unable to keep grabbing objects while traversing through background doors.
- Fix: more windowy windows.
- Fix: KO translation for "Deposit biomass".
- Fix: crash caused by some controls being bound to "None".
- Enhancement: power nodes cannot be grabbed while they are inactive/charging.
- Fix: First Flashback Sequence softlock.
- Fix: Frontier - Highlands minor geometry bug.
- Fix: missing ladder pieces added in Bunker.
- Fix Leviathan Reef Base - Bridge Arachnoptysis puzzle skip*.
- Fix: Leviathan Reef Base - Bridge Parasitism puzzle softlock*.
- Fix: Relith Science HQ Parasitism puzzle softlock*.
- Fix: a rare bug that prevented backtracking through Botanical Gardens*.
- Enhancement: a smoother introduction to rivets in Nuclear Power Plant*.
- Enhancement: power nodes remain inactive before obtaining the Photokinesis skill*.
Custom Level Creation
- Enhancement: it’s now possible to load a level on startup with the following command line argument: carrion -level level_name.
- Enhancement: the "editor" mode (edit_level level_name) hot-reloads the level upon detecting any change in the level/script file.
- Enhancement: the console hotkey can be rebound in the config file.
- Enhancement: the .png version of the "tiles" texture is shipped alongside the game.