Update August 23, 2021
New Chapter in Story Mode
- Introducing new characters, storylines, and a finale that will grant you awesome prizes to unlock! A massive update for story mode with at least 8 hours of new content and with high replayability.
Two new residences
- Collectors Residence allows players to upgrade their lieutenant’s cars. Castle Residence gives Capo a helicopter. It moves without the need for any roads.
Logistics system update
- Warehouse and Workshop got an overhaul, Cargo filters added, Transportation Company introduced.
The New building - River Pier
- Capture and upgrade Piers around the Cartel Tycoon Map and transport your goods in a new way! Piers can be upgraded through Global Unlocks.
Supply and demand for goods
- Now, your playstyle will affect the prices of illegal goods on the market!
- Complete the tutorial to understand the basics of Cartel Tycoon!
Other updates & changes
- Lieutenants allegiance goes down if you select Capo with low rang.
- Added more visual feedback on lieutenant’s allegiance changes.
- Displaying sorrowful bubbles over the characters after the death of boss.
- Allow to turn off building markers entirely.
- Upgrades of buildings take some time.
- Buildings now are constructing in order one by one.
- Automatically opens upkeep dialog after a character asks you about some salary rising in regular dialogue.
- Removed one Seaport and replaced it with a River Pier.
- Improved dialogs system.
- Added more info on upgrade button of Sailing buildings.
- Updated system of sharing money in some cases (journalists and mayours bribes).
- Updated the game Main menu. Added links on the roadmap and current changes.
- Renamed "Destinations" to "Connections.".
- View changing of production speed in info panel of Workshops (upgrade and research UI).
- Added reason text to an allegiance of changing events.
- The reason for Allegiance changing is now shown in events details.
- Fixed map collision texture.
- Mouse move automatically on delivery resource selection.
- Added lieutenants rank tooltips in the "Start New Game" menu.
- In transporting UI cursor automatically jumps to selectable values (will keep improving).
- Added personal lieutenants quest.
- Added some informed text for roads types.
- You can use Hotels to transport money to the City warehouse during the second campaign is Story Mode.
- Completely turn off holding of some Selling buildings.
- Reduced the spread in the cost of capturing cities.
- Reduced fees on transport via enemy and neutral cities.
- Updated Survival mode numbers after huge balance update.
- Removed Additional connections for Warehouses.
- Slowed down Workshop production.
- Removed Workshop logistic functions.
- Updated Warehouses working radius for each tier.
- Warehouses, Labs, and Dryers cost less for building and maintenance.
- Updated some quests and made them easier or faster.
- Reduced Illegal goods cities transit terror (slow growth).
- Seaports transport fewer goods (but you can always start to use both slots).
- Checkpoints deliver time longer (12 sec -> 40 sec).
- Lieutenants allegiance goes down on max exp level once a week but on bigger value.
- Set to all unique residences truck size to L.
- Fixed highlighting characters in dialog windows.
- Fixed some visual bugs of Farms and Plantations.
- Fixed Radius and truck numbers of some residences.
- Fixed dialogs scroll issues.
- Made Meth visual as Illegal goods (as it should be).
- Fixed Z\X hotkeys not working sometimes.
- Save slot of Survival mode would not delete Iron man icon after slot deletion.
- Fixed random character not being selected for story dialogues.
- Dialogs now always put the game on pause.
- Fixed economics UI dates.
- Fixed some issues with current lieutenant status.
- Fixed a bug when a player can not destroy Residence in Story mode.
- Fixed a lot of minor text issues.
- Fixed a bug with mouth cursor jumping while choosing the goods for transportation.
- Added new animated headers for the story mode chapters.
- Added a new model of helicopters to the game.
- Added some new car models.
- Main Menu visual update.
- Fixed visual bugs with parts of removed buildings not disappearing.
- Fixed enemy Hotel building visual.