Update October 13, 2021
- The price for upgrading the overall level of your Research Tree Tier has been lowered by half (for all Tiers).
- Added more time between Quest-Events triggering (+2 days).
- Game no longer crashes when you cancel the construction of Plantation III.
- Fixed: Players could Demolish River Piers through Construction Menu.
- Quest-Event "Sell Opium" displayed the price of Opium incorrectly in Survival Mode.
- Fixed Price of Opium not rising after failing a Quest-Event.
- Incorrect lighting on Special Buildings (Prison, Military Base) when constructing a Residence.
- The reason for the Allegiance change wasn’t displayed in the Event Log after a Quest-Event.
- Lietenants’ names no longer collide with Allegiance in Recruitment Menu.
- Fixed: Wrong values in the description for Upkeep Price reduction ability for Plantation II.
- A spelling mistake in Ability "Access to Transportation Company I" [EN].
- A spelling mistake in the menu of "Charity Organization" [EN].
- Localization: Mistakes with incorrect descriptions for buildings.
- Diana, Lyova and Juan are considered lieutenants in the Quest-Event "Industrial action.".
- Information about terms and amounts of money is duplicated in laundering buildings.
- Technical texts in "That Sinking Feeling" dialogues [DE].
- Incorrect notification is displayed at the start of the Sandbox Mode game.
- Inaccurate description of Modern Residence ability and effect marker on buildings.
- Fixed lighting effect when River Piers are full.
- Tips in Needs and Fears were actualized for River Piers.
- The word "Dryer" was missing from the construction menu [IT].
- Quest-Event with building a Research Center can appear multiple times.
- The color of all icons in objectives has been made the same.
- Fixed: Incorrect "Laundering Manager" and "Sole Proprietorship" Ability Markers were displayed on the Laundering buildings the Lieutenant affected.
- The Allegiance of Diana, Lyova, and Juan wasn’t changing due to Quest-Events outcomes.
Other updates & changes
- City Buildings that boost Loyalty will now display how much the player has spent on Loyalty Events and how many times Loyalty Events took place.