Update July 2, 2020
- This is yet update for Cooking Simulator containing the highly anticipated Chaos Tool in it’s beta state plus a number of improvements and fixes for Cakes and Cookies.
- Added imploded cake visuals. The cakes will now resemble the images from the recipes.
- Added 5 new figurines bundles.
- Added subtle visual variation of frosting/icing materials and generic cake materials.
- Added the minimum distance needed to pick up the parcel from the door.
- Added a new hint and an icon for transfering dough into the cake pans.
- Added a few improvements to "Pastry Express" app.
- Added safety checks for bugs caused by certain languages.
- Fixed bug: wrong hover text for pouring contexts in the Polish language.
- Fixed bug: during day summary, player rank change is displayed in wrong way (colors, arrows, minus).
- Fixed bug: during day summary, in some languages texts are not fitting properly ("Summary Day X", "Total BakeBucks", etc.).
- Fixed bug: Big Pot model being invisible after game save & load.
- Fixed phone UI cursor for gamepad support.
- Fixed phone UI back action for gamepad support.
- Fixed bug: player losing controls after entering context with spices using decorating tool.
- Dough can no longer be inserted or taken out of cake pans laying upside-down.
- Additional cake layers can no longer be stacked, if there are figurines on the previous layer.
- Cinnamon spawner has been moved from the fridge to the shelves, decreased maximum spawner size for this product.