Update July 21, 2021
- Fix some issues that could cause fewer critters to spawn than expected, and generally increased their spawn rate.
- Performance improvements (optimizations to critters, and optimizations to animations in general).
- Possible fix for some save issues on Steam and Apple Arcade.
- More robust saving system that will try recover if there are any saving issues.
- Fix some errors in German and Dutch translations.
- Reduced memory usage for some textures on iOS, tvOS and Switch.
- Update some Turkish translations.
- Workaround for an issue where players could get stuck on a quest where imps expect flyers.
- Fix for "Farmer Salad #3" being requested much too frequently by animals.
- Fix for new crafting recipes in the crafting UI not showing the attention symbol.
- Visual fix so it’s easier to see where the cursor is during multi-select.
- Burning bag bugs now gives you nothing, as opposed to one coin, as originally intended.
- Mythical flying critters are easier to catch.
- Tweaked decoration sort order so chairs and stools are together.
- Remove lost lore recipe from random drops, so you have to piece together bits of lore as originally intended.
- Spawn Darla O’Hare in the same place as Pandam (on different days) to prevent issues with Darla in the sea.