Update April 19, 2021
- Major polish pass on inventory UI; lots of community-requested improvements there!
- UI improvement: snap decoration placement cursor to next point in pattern.
- Unlock lower-tier repair tool badges even after upgrading tools, so people can’t get stuck never earning that badge.
- Improve reward from one of Jeremy’s recurring quests which had potentially lackluster rewards.
- Reduced requirements for several quests that seemed overly difficult or time-consuming to complete. (Especially true for Lee Berry).
- Imps only drop imp essence, not other types.
- Mr Kit can now sell more essence.
- Fixed issue preventing rare shells from spawning correctly in the springtime.
- QoL: Increase stack limit to 50 on branches, greens, processed fruit, processed root, processed mushrooms.
- Fix: some final bear quests weren’t awarding loot properly.
- Display error message when time travelling backwards, to help prevent players from harming their save files.
- Repair polish: Play animations when repairing item.
- QoL: Increase amount of early storage available to players.
- Make sure all parts of arrow buttons are clickable on options menu.
- Prevent opening badge menu when busy with an uninterruptable action, like fishing.
- Only common and uncommon decoration recipes and non-pro and non-master food recipes will now drop in first 2 days of play.
- Fix some harvestable objects (like trees) not showing their correct harvestable state.
- Compress days 1-4 of the new user experience into days 1-2, for faster ramp into bigger island.
- Fix inconsistent treatment of flowers/trees with placement ui.
- Returned the old item notification style behaviour to items you get from fishing.
- Reduced tier-up costs for essences.
- Reliability improvements for automatic iCloud saves.
- Warning popup when playing with in the past.
- Fixed some different flower types appearing to have the same color.
- New art for burned root veggies and burned mushrooms, to differentiate from burned fruit.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements.