Update September 18, 2020
- Restoring your save file from a backup no longer alters the items you can get from treasure chests.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to retrieve the same rotating saw multiple times.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in higher yields when harvesting crops with Wind Edge.
- Fixed a bug that caused in some cases for NPC corpses to turn generators on and off repeatedly.
- Fixed a bug that caused mob states in generators to not synchronize properly between the host and the guests in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented NPC corpses from despawning when turning night in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that displayed the max quantity that can be placed, and the quantity already placed in the market incorrectly.
- Modified the collision of the generator. This change will make them easier to retrieve.
- Retrieved world heritage buildings will now keep their construction progress.
- Wind Edge: Skill can now target NPCs.
- Arch Heal: Can now heal "charmed" NPCs.
- Time required to produce bioethanol is reduced from 60 seconds to 40 seconds.
- Fixed hat sizes, and where they rest on your head.
- Modified some of the looks in the graphics setting screen.
- Fixed dungeon and boss themes to loop properly.
- Added a setting for autosave intervals.
- Performance improvement to some of the dungeons.
- New items: "Wooden Arch" "Wooden Corner Slope" has been added. Improvements to wooden buildings!