Update September 23, 2020
Critical bugfixes and improvements
- The Thieve NPC has been significantly updated. It will have a hostile act against the players. The higher the Lv of the thieves, the better enchanted items will drop from them.
- Fixed an issue where the World Heritage continues being build when checking the World Heritage UI during placing the World Heritage.
- Fixed an issue where the text written above the World Heritage doesn’t get updated after the construction of the World Heritage.
- Fixed an issue where the attack collision detection gets left when using "Triple Slash".
- Fixed a bug where attacking dead bodies still causing damages.
- Fixed a bug where the cost of the seed making machine and the selectively breed seeds doesn’t show up properly.
- Fixed a bug where the cost not showing properly when selling multiple items at the market.
- The enemy’s Life point and ATK according to the Island Lv has been mitigated.
- The damage calculation has been fixed. It has changed in a way where the damage against the enemies increased, and the damage from the enemy also increased slightly.
- The damage reduction when shielding is successful has been buffed.
- The jumping upward motion when using "Captured Lizard Axe" and "Captured Lizard Sword" has been fixed.
- We’ve added chairs! A nice furniture that will prevent you from starving by just sitting!
- We’ve added a new Sci-Fi series! "Sci-Fi Wall", "Sci-Fi Floor", "Sci-Fi Slope", "Sci-Fi Roof", "Flat Sci-Fi Roof"!! Building a space station is no longer a dream!
- We’ve added a new Straw‐Thatched series! "Straw‐Thatched Roof", "Flat Straw‐Thatched Roof", "Straw‐Thatched Corner Roof A", "Straw‐Thatched Corner Roof B", "Straw‐Thatched Gable Roof A", "Straw‐Thatched Gable Roof B", "Straw‐Thatched Gable Roof C"!!