Update September 24, 2020
- Robber Kevin gets stuck in the ground less frequently.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Kevin to attack players even while charmed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented bow attacks from consuming the Weapon Polishing buff.
- Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong amount of possessed gold in the Altar of Civilization screen.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to reveal parts of the map while in a dungeon.
- Players clip through walls less frequently when getting off of chairs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from placing walls on top of Flat Scale Rooves.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly deleted the item even when cancelling the "hold to delete" action on a gamepad.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the livestock farm to continue working when the mob inside is no longer alive.
- Notifications displayed when Kevin steals/eats your items now display the icon of the items as well.
- Modified some items’ previews on the crafting screen.
- Players can now use items while sprinting.
- Changed the skill description for Unstoppable. (every time you attack -> every time you melee attack).
- Wood will now keep their enchantments when made into charcoal with a campfire.
- Adjusted camera movement when firing your bow to correctly align to the center of your screen, even when not aiming.
- Modified livestock farm’s hitbox so it is easier to dunk hostile enemies.
- Improved the health synchronization of the mobs inside livestock farms and generators in multiplayer.
- Added "Talisman Flag". This flag will prevent hostiles from spawning within a certain range. Monos can no longer invite themselves into your homes.
- Added "Wooden Door". Fits snugly into door frames. Improved security and wind is no longer an issue.
- Added "Bright Wooden Square Table" from the Bright Wooden furniture series. A fitting duo for the chair.
- Added "Dark Wooden Square Table" from the Dark Wooden furniture series. When darkness suits you more.
- "Goblin Hunter" has been newly added. They will snipe you from distance, so prioritize defeating them!