Update October 15, 2020
- Fixed some crashes during gameplay that occurred in certain edge-cases.
- Fixed a startup crash for CPUs with less than 4 logical cores that was introduced in the 1.1 patch.
- Fix some cases when border wouldn’t update properly and stay around in a permanent state.
- Lowered the thresholds for graphical army quality, more of the spectrum appear now.
- Opinion of liege now shows the correct name for the tooltip in the vassals tab in the character window.
- Fixed combat predictions getting increasingly inaccurate the more men at arms are involved.
- Fixed Fertility acceptance modifiers in marriages/betrothals incorrectly claiming that fertile men were infertile.
- Fixed the AI being happy to accept betrothals that would ultimately lead to no children, as the woman would have passed the fertility threshold age before the man comes of age (with a 2 year margin).
- The Carolingian Consolidation achievement should now be available when launching the game from the Paradox Store.
- Fixed an issue that could cause one letter realm names to be displayed upside down.