Update March 1, 2022
- Dramatically increased FPS by roughly 30-50% in most areas.
- Changed spawn selection and loading screen image designs.
- Revamped spawn selection location names.
- Fixed radar alignment for spectators.
- Elevator no longer kills you when stood underneath the doors.
- Items can now appear behind the Lighthouse and at the underground geyser.
- Added new rock path in Ruins (previously named Kasbah).
- Fixed stuck spot in Ruins.
- Added new jump path to roofs at Industry (previously named Town).
- Fixed misaligned clips at Industry.
- Lowered wall height to create a new route at Research (previously named Charlie).
- Improved movement on stairs at Rock Pool B (previously named East Tunnel).
- Remade collision mesh on all rock props to increase accuracy.
- Added new "chumble" models to further dunglify the chunky flumpston areas.
- Improved lighting at various parts of the map.
- Optimized water material.
- Fixed some areas where it was possible to see through walls.
- Other minor fixes (Thanks Joaokaka1998).
- Fixed stuck spots.
- Fixed various bugs.