- Fixed various chainsaw sounds.
- Fixed various hook sounds.
- Adjusted visual for the match results text.
- Fixed an issue that could cause eye popping during a hook rescue.
- Fixed various issues that could result in floating chests and barricades.
- Fixed an issue that could cause drastic framerate drops when healing fellow survivors.
- Fixed an issue that could cause bloodpoints to display a negative value when players earned more points than their previous total.
- Fixed an issue that cause the killer to play a "carrying attack" animation after hooking a survivor.
- Fixed various issues that could occur if a player sabotaged a hook while a killer hooks someone.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the killer to get stuck in objects when interrupting survivor actions.
- Added missing shadows to the campfire.
- Adjusted certain fire materials.
- Adjusted certain emissive materials.
- Adjusted certain effects on Meg’s hair.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from disarming traps when holding a toolbox.
- Modified a certain hill tile to prevent certain collision issues.
- Fixed an issue that could cause escaped players’ outlines to be shown to hooked players.
- Fixed certain issues that could occur when a hooked player disconnects.
- Item addons will now function properly if the item is given to another player.
- Adjustments to male and female run animations.
- Fixed an issue could cause the "Zealous" achievement to be awarded incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck if the player healing them taps the input rather than holding it.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a broken lobby transition when accepting a private lobby invitation while watching a tutorial video.
- Fixed various UI issues in the Kill Your Friends lobby.
- Rapidly pressing on "Loadout" and "Switch Role" will no longer result in the loadout background to be displayed without the menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when pressing alt-F4 during the intro video.
- The "Saboteur" perk was missing its skill check difficulty adjustment. It has been fixed.
- The "Spine Chill" and "Premonition" perks were not working correctly. They have been fixed.
- Fixed a graphical issue that could occur when a player leaves the match during the sacrifice sequence.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to incorrectly lose rank pips when in the tally screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the host player to crash when leaving a public match.
- Fixed an issue that could cause daily rituals to behave incorrectly for new players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the category of maxed out score events to be replaced by "none".
- Fixed an issue that could leave a lobby in a state unable to receive new players.
- Fixed an issue where healing a survivor would reward the points to the survivor that got healed, rather that the healer.
- Added art book for owners of the Deluxe Edition.