- Reduced the audio levels of The Wraiths growls while cloaked.
- Adjusted the garage creaking audio in the Groaning Storehouse.
- Adjusted the Hillbilly’s daily ritual text to mention the Killer (English only).
- Fixed a typo in the Perk "Enduring".
- Fixed an issue causing the chainsaw audio to become corrupted for the entire game when dropping a firecracker in front of The Cannibal.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user to receive the incorrect reward Item when reaching Prestige Level II and III with The Shape.
- Fixed an issue that caused female Survivor’s knees to pop during the repair animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Add-on "Light Chassis" to increase the Chainsaw range.
- Fixed an issue that caused the destroyed pallet debris to float into the air.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hag to snap into position after placing a trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hags trap decal to be visible during the start of the set trap animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk "Sole Survivor" to have no effect against the Killers aura reading when 1 or 2 survivors were sacrificed / killed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the client to have the wrong status icon on the scoreboard when killed by The Shape with the "Tombstone Piece" or "Judith’s Tombstone" add-ons.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to hit a survivor with The Cannibals chainsaw when the killer wasn’t moving as the non-host killer of a Kill Your Friends lobby.
- Removed "slightly reduced chainsaw detection zone range" for the Light Chassis Chainsaw add-on for all languages.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to receive the incorrect amount of bloodpoints when purchasing a Teachable perk they already own in the Shrine of Secrets.
- Fixed an issue that caused the audio to loop for the rest of the match if the client disconnected during The Cannibals Memento Mori.
- Fixed an issue that caused the navigation UI to disappear for survivors if they would disconnect from a lobby with the any sidebar UI opened (bloodweb, inventory, customization).
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get a soft ban message without being banned.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the players Steam names to appear incorrectly in game if there were specific symbols in it.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible for players to use a DLC Killer character they do not own after playing against a killer who played the associated splinter offering.