FEATURES & CONTENT
- Changed the order of Tally screen sequence so that score categories screen appears before leveling up (pips) screen.
- Adjusted Bloodlust to not affect The Cannibals chainsaw rev speed.
- Adjusted The Cannibal’s speed limiter add-ons to allow multiple hits with the chainsaw on contact.
- Adjusted the bonus score event when hooking a survivor with "Barbecue & Chili" perk equipped to only trigger if there is a survivor already on the hook.
- Adjusted the perk "Franklin’s Demise" to be ineffective when Killers used their power.
- Adjusted the perk "Open-Handed" to be effective versus the perk "Knock Out".
- Changed the "Barbecue & Chili" perk to give the bonus bloodpoint post game rather than during the game, like the perk "We’re Gonna Live Forever".
- Changed the number of reduced hatchets from 2 to 4 with the Iridescent Head add-on for The Huntress.
- Fixed an issue that caused players queued for a public lobby to join a Private lobby after the host unchecked the "Friends Only" option in match management.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be launched in to the air when vaulting over a pallet as it was being destroyed with a chainsaw.
- Fixed an issue that caused the audio to become corrupted after dropping a firecracker in front of The Cannibal.
- Fixed an issue that could cause The Shape to have no head after the Prestige reward fix in 1.7.1.
- Fixed the Decisive Strike skill checks in Tiers I and II appearing at the wrong percentage of the wiggle bar for the non Obsession.
- Fixed an issue that caused nearby interactions to become instantly complete when the survivor spammed the action button while using the Self-Care perk.