FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added a new location (Crotus Prenn Asylum).
- Added a new map for Crotus Prenn Asylum (Disturbed Ward).
- Added a new Survivor Perk (Kindred).
- Added chat functionality to the Tally Screen (available until server becomes unavailable).
- Added support for Controls remapping.
- Added various prompts to indicate Easy-Anti Cheat banned status.
- New Killer Character Available (The Nurse).
- New Survivor Character Available (Nea Karlsson).
- Tooltip for add-ons has a mention to indicate that they can`t be equipped (if not compatible with the current item).
- Added an angle tolerance for triggering the fast window vault interaction.
- Added a loud noise trigger upon sabotaging a hook.
- Added a new mechanic that will slow characters down after landing from a high enough point.
- Adjusted sound levels for entering / exiting closets and being inside a closet.
- Adjusted the Chainsaw`s long guide bar add-on to reduce the possibilities of triggering the attack without successfully landing a hit.
- Changed "Rank 1" display to behave like other ranks (displays the number of pips).
- Chase trigger conditions have been adjusted.
- Scoring Adjustment - Balanced Hillbilly scoring events.
- Scoring Adjustment - Balanced Wraith scoring events.
- Scoring Adjustment - Increased scoring for hook struggling.
- Scoring Adjustment - Reduced score for placing a bear trap as Trapper.
- Scoring Adjustment - Reduced score for sabotage actions.
- Self-heal interaction is now only available when stopped.
- Adjusted leaving penalties to not apply when crashing.
- Adjusted survivors visuals so that they fade into the fog in the distance.
- Fixed an issue which caused a survivor struggling on the hook to be sacrificed if another survivor tried to unhook him but stopped midway.
- Fixed an issue which caused customization items to be applied on wrong characters.
- Fixed an issue which caused customization slots to be greyed out and made it impossible to customize parts of certain characters.
- Fixed an issue which caused killer to sometimes only lose a single pip when leaving a game (now set to 3 pips).
- Fixed an issue which caused killers to get stuck at the end of an interaction (vault, hook, pickup) while playing in low or medium settings.
- Fixed an issue which caused Perk Slots to be automatically unlocked when Prestiging.
- Fixed an issue which caused perks that affect other players to still be displayed in their HUD after the owner player dies or is sacrificed.
- Fixed an issue which caused survivors to clip halfway through the ground after being put in a crawling state in a slope.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Barricade Killer Stun & Destroy Barricade scoring events to not be awarded.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Hillbilly to be able to break a plank during his chainsaw recovery.
- Fixed an issue which caused the killer to interrupt a survivor`s escape from his shoulder grasp by attacking.
- Fixed an issue which caused the list of players in the lobby in a Kill Your Friends Match to be invalid.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Map & Key Items to continuously emit sound for other players when depleted.
- Fixed an issue which caused the perk "Whispers" to trigger on survivors in paradise.
- Fixed an issue which caused the prompts for disarm and sabotage to be both displayed in quick succession (disarm is now required prior to sabotaging).
- Fixed an issue which caused the recover or self-heal prompts to display when getting interrupted while entering a locker.
- Fixed an issue which caused the recover prompt to take precedence over the Hatch Escape prompt in dying state.
- Fixed an issue which caused the skill check marker to keep animating for a small amount of time after hitting the skill check button.
- Fixed an issue which caused the stillness crows to change height when a survivor crouches.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Wraith to be able to attack while turning fully invisible.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to sabotage a bear trap if the trapper is wielding the Tinkerer perk and some add-ons.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to unlock the Perfect Killing achievement.
- Fixed an issue which made it possible for survivors to obtain the Escaped status while being in the killer`s grasp.
- Fixed offering descriptions & rarities being mismatches during the offering sequence when more than one offering was played.
- Fixed various issues that could cause the tally screen & character status (Rank & Bloodpoints) to display incorrect values.
- Various localization fixes for Chinese & Russian.
- Fixed a crash happening on the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue which allowed the Nurse to obtain scoring points when blink attacking a survivor on the hook.
- Fixed an issue which caused player to not see every other survivor in an online lobby after joining as a survivor group.
- Fixed an issue which caused the loud noise to not trigger on fast window vaults.
- Fixed an issue which caused the medium speed window vault to be triggered instead of the fast one.
- Fixed an issue which caused the player rank to not display properly until updated.
- Adjusted the catch-up speed for the Nurse.
- Adjusted matchmaking parameters to discard older lobbies and reduce the potential of connecting to dead lobbies.
- Adjusted the Nurse camera angle when breaking pallets & getting stunned.
- Fixed a potential crash while healing (towards completion).
- Fixed a potential loading screen crash.
- Fixed an issue which causes players to lose their item after the game begins if equipped with Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe, Styptic Agent or Brand New Part.
- Fixed an issue which made generator highlights invisible to killers & survivors with maps when left at 99.9% completion.
- Fixed an issue which caused exited lobbies to be kept available (should alleviate matchmaking difficulties).
- Fixes an issue which caused the leaving penalty (3 pips) to be applied to certain players upon lauching the game.
- Fixed an issue which causes some players to be unable to save their game.
- Adjusted attack and hit detection zone for Killers.
- Hide Survivor information UI bubbles indicating Name, Level & Rank in Public Lobbies.
- Fixed an issue which caused all Perk & Add-Ons revealing survivor outlines to not work at all.
- Fixed an issue which caused the survivor hair to be visible over generator outlines.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to remove some equipped prestige parts for the Nurse.
- Fixed an issue which made it possible a killer to attack or interrupt through some walls.
- Fixed an issue which made it possible for the Hillbilly to run infinitely against a collision and accumulate points.
- Fixed an issue which made it possible for the Nurse to interrupt, pick up or interact during the blink stun period.
- Fixed an issue which made it possible to lunge attack without looking at the target.