- Fixed a crash when a trial starts after a player requests to join a party.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to be floating in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused various error messages to occur in a lobby or after a trial after specific conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Auris in the Observer’s hand to be missing when accessing the Archives from the widget.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meg’s Golden Summer Outfit Icon to not appear.
- Fixed an issue where a spectator could be sometimes locked in the spectator screen when entering in spectator mode while the last Survivor reaches the tally screen.
- Fixed an issue where unbreakable sets could be broken.
- Fixed an issue where some UI texts show incorrect characters in Thai language on Steam.
- Fixed the opacity on Victor’s incapacitated effect on the player status widget to be more visible.
- Fixed a missing character in Archive challenge text when the language is set to French.
- Fixed an issue where the audio is muted when spectating an other player.
- Fixed an issue where there was no SFX on button prompts in the Tutorials.
- Archives: Fixed Glyph placement issues in Gideon Meat Plant, Sanctum of Wrath, The Pale Rose, Midwich Elementary School, and both Asylum maps.
- Fixed an issue where pips lost or gained in a Custom Match would be added to the pips lost or gained in the following Public Match.
- Fixed various collision-related issues in Autohaven Wreckers and Crotus Penn Asylum. These maps have been re-enabled.