Update June 14, 2019
UI AND BUGFIXES
- Added new Game Option: Interface Mode. Select from PC or Mobile.
- Fixed end of match screen not displaying buttons.
- Improved presentation of free units in the shop.
- Improved styling of the settings panel.
- Fixed treant health bar being too high.
- Made the shop combine brighter and more obvious.
- Made it so that when a party has 8 or more players, new members will come in as spectators.
- The bot difficulty button is now hidden for parties with eight players.
- Added a menu to the party allowing the copying of party codes, hiding or showing them, and for the party leader, enabling or disabling the party code.
- Fixed several misspellings.
- Fixing several cases of text overflowing.
- Fixed main menu button being hidden in party games.
- Fixed the countdown ropes being off by about a second.
- Removed the need to specify -vulkan on the command line for Linux.
- Updated localization for multiple languages.
- Added list of hotkeys to game options page, though they cannot be changed at the moment.
- Doom now has cosmetic upgrades for each level.
- Removed character outlines on PC.
- Play at your own pace button now remembers your previous selection.
- Fix DPS charts sometimes not updating or showing the wrong teams.
- Added a new effect for the Druid Alliance that upgrades the star rating on a Druid.