Update August 23, 2019
- Crashes? Smashed.
- Fixed some iOS devices playing audio at a higher pitch.
- More FX optimization and improvement.
- Mana bar changes color when unit reaches full mana.
- Added callout to Achievements tab when there are unclaimed achievements.
- Added "Finding a match" indicator to the play button when in the queue.
- Level-up button in shop now, on hover, previews XP increase from buying XP.
- For Lords of White Spire: when starting a game, preview the MMR you’d gain from coming in first and lose from coming in eighth.
- Misc UI improvements.
- Adjusted hero tier distribution curves. Tier 4 and 5 pieces are somewhat more common at high levels.
- Increased Tier 4 hero pool to 20 per hero.
- XP is now given before the shop refreshes at the start of the round. If you gain a level at the end of a round, your shop for the next round is now based off that new level.
- Shop refreshes no longer use the blacklist mechanic. Only user-initiated shop refreshes (i.e. rerolls, free and paid) use the blacklist mechanic.
- Doom’s Doom now disables the Brawny health buff.
- Now Tier 3.
- Blade Fury now activates if there is at least 1 enemy in range (was 2 enemies).
- Voodoo will no longer be cast on an already-hexed enemy.