Update October 2, 2019
- Removed Summon Units challenge.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities that preferred the unit’s current target (e.g. Slardar’s Corrosive Haze) could be cast outside their maximum range.
- Fixed an issue where Tusk could punch something so hard it never returned to earth.
- Added a new Notice animation for Tiny.
- Shapeshift: Fixed an issue where Lycan was healing too much on shift.
- Corrosive Haze: Will no longer be cast again on a target currently affected by it.
- Venomous Gale: While Venomancer still only targets units within his attack range (3 cells), the actual Gale projectile travels up to 5 cells.
- Venomous Gale: Projectile damage increased to [30, 60, 120] from [25, 50, 100].
- Viper is now a Scaled Dragon (was Dragon Assassin).
- Removed Viper Strike ability.
- Added Nethertoxin: Viper poisons a cell, dealing [50, 100, 150] damage per second to any enemy unit in it and disabling their passives. Duration: 5s.
- Nethertoxin: Mana Cost: 50.
- Nethertoxin: Cooldown: 5s.
- Big-Time Contract: Players can only have a maximum of 1 of this item now.
- Savage: Changed to: Allied Savage units gain +[4, 8, 15] Attack Damage each time they land an attack on an enemy. This replaces the bleed effect that would be applied each time they landed an attack.