Update June 19, 2019
- Enabled Tutorial.
- More improvements to PC UI and styling.
- Tweaked default camera positions and angles. Also added sliders to the Game Settings UI to tweak these two further.
- Tweaked the time bodies stay on the board before sinking.
- More work on DPS meter design.
- Victorious units now celebrate for longer before returning to their starting positions.
- More music has been added to the game.
- Play at your own pace will pause the clock when selecting items after a Loot Round.
- Fixed Font of Creation Eidolon’s doing damage to the player on a loss.
- Unit AI now knows about formations: If other units provide benefits for standing in range, the AI will attempt to move to those cells and attack from there.
- Knights will now try to stay in formation with other Knights.
- Units will now try to stay in formation with Trolls if the player has Coordinated Assault.
- Units will now try to stay in formation with Warlocks if the player has Soul Sucking Syphon.
- Added a friend code system to the Friend panel.
- Added colourblind mode for Healthbars.
- Adjusted shop reroll mechanic to mitigate duplicates.
- When finding an enemy, ranged units give higher priority to units closer to them.
- Enabled Ranked Play: We are enabling this today for a final round of testing. Once Open Beta starts all ranks will be reset.
- Bot games: Fixed manual advance mode during non-Loot rounds.
- Unit outlines can now be turned back on via settings.
- Fixed end game screen not displaying total damage dealt.
- Fixed Round 1 not playing correctly on the client after you’ve played a bot match.
- Fixed Windranger and Keeper of the Light interrupting their abilities if their target died.
- Fixed Venomancer’s Ward growing legs and walking towards a friendly aura.
- Slightly smaller item icons during prepare phase on PC, with rank above item icons in case they overlap.
- Fixed selecting units from the bench not working reliably if you changed the default camera angle.
- Healthbars are now consistently sized across all resolutions.
- Notifications for Winning Streaks now have FX.
- Fixed AI pathfinding issues when traveling towards a friendly aura.